04 May 2009

Lemonhead

Summer time brings about cravings of the sun, the beach, and specialty drinks like lemonade. I've come across a way to make fresh, single serving lemonade that anyone can enjoy, and I'd like to share it with all of you!

Start with one whole lemon and cut it into eighths.


Next, take all the pieces of the lemon, toss them into a glass, and begin to muddle. (If you don't have a muddle, a big spoon works just as well).


After muddling all the lemon juice out, add about 3 tablespoons of sugar (add more or less depending on how sweet or tart you prefer it), and also add ice and water to the very top of the glass.

Lastly, poor your mixture into a shaker, and shake vigorously. (This enables it to become cold as well as helping the sugar to dissolve).

Now Serve!

Its fast and easy to enjoy! Try it out!

Happy sipping!

Love,
Kèra

2 comments:

  1. I love lemonade. And limeade. I make them both all summer long, but I'll have to try your technique. I like that you muddle everything with the peel on the fruit, all the essential oils are in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! oo i will have to try it with limes! good luck with trying it, let me know how it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete