30 April 2009

Orangia

My senior year of high school I did a project which entailed a fashion show to raise money for those suffering from leukemia. It was a hard process but ended up a success with a raising of over $1200. The fashions were donated by fashion designer Janelle who is the creator of her line Orangia. I completely fell head over heels in love with her clothing. She ended up creating a dress, and named it after me. I can't begin to tell you the excitement I was feeling at that very moment, but lets just say I could have been close to peeing my pants. A couple years have gone by and I received a text message from her today saying "The Kera dress in hot pink, your prom dress, was worn by Bridgett Marquadt playboy bunny on travel channel." I couldn't believe it! In one way or another she knows my name, and thats amazing.


If you want to check out more of Janelle's line, Orangia, you can go to www.orangiausa.com.
Happy Shopping!

Love,
Kèra

2 comments: