15 May 2009

More of the Storm

A couple days ago I posted pictures of my favorite couple which featured stormy skies and crystal blue waters. I wanted to show you what kind of a monster that storm developed into when we were finished with the photo shoot. We were so occupied with pictures that we hardly had time to notice what was going on behind us until I saw the rolling in of extremely dark clouds through my viewfinder.

We actually had to run. I was really becoming scared because not only was I afraid of getting struck by lightning, but I was afraid for my camera! Good thing we have luck on our side though, we made it under cover right before the downfall began. I haven't seen clouds like this in what seems like forever. I'm hoping that our drought won't last for much longer, and the summer rains will help to alleviate Mother Nature's unquenchable situation.

Love,
Kèra

2 comments:

  1. even the nasty weather looks so beautiful in your pictures! I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks caity! the things you can do when running from a major storm! lol

    ReplyDelete