12 January 2009

Tributes

We all have a way of remembering the ones that we have lost. Some remember those through funny stories and the little things they use to do. Some remember those they have lost by living their lives, making sure not to make the same mistakes they did. Others decorate, and hold on to gifts, while others may get tattoos; a lifelong remembrance of the one they loved, and lost.

The flower above if from a dear friend of mine. She gave it to me yesterday; it was from her father's service the day before. She has been hit with many obstacles this year, and remains strong.

This tattoo is in remembrance of my friend's grandfather. "VJM".

These have become some of my favorite pictures I have taken due to the emotional inspiration these people gave me.

Love,
Kèra

No comments:

Post a Comment