31 January 2009

Friends and Photo Shoots

Photo shoots with friends can sometimes be difficult knowing that they have to perform in front of you, and you have to be the director. Its nerve wrecking at first, but when we all start having fun with it, that's when the best pictures come out. A good friend helps you. I think for a photographer, your friend always better be willing to take a picture when the moment calls for it.


Today I went on a shoot with two of my really good friends. They wanted to help me with my 365, and that makes it even better! Risking getting into 50 degree sea water just for a picture, or even figuring out they are afraid of heights and they still climb that tree, or their arm doesn't really go that way, but they'll figure it out; that is a true friend! I worked a lot today on lighting and shadows. I couldn't pick just one for my 365 for today. So I picked a few. Enjoy!

6/365



Love,
Kèra

No comments:

Post a Comment