30 January 2009

I'm Obsessed

My 365 project has become my new beloved obsession. It pushes me to do what I love (not that I really have to be pushed).

Lately all I've been really able to do is take pictures of myself everyday because I get off of work so late. Last night I experimented with long exposure and movement. I captured myself "two-faced". The color blue really captured all of the shades of light, and the movement around me.

4/365

So, finally today I was able to capture something other than myself. I went with my friend Brittany to get her hair cut short again. She was super excited to help be apart of my 365, as was I. Kayla is the girl cutting her hair, she finally put her license up on the wall! She is an official hair dresser now.


5/365

Love,
Kèra

No comments:

Post a Comment