11 July 2009

A Success Story


Last night at work I was showing off my new pup Beau with pictures I had in my phone. Everyone was asking me questions, "how'd you find him?", "whats he look like?", "what kind of dog is he?". Maya, a girl from my work just so happened to know someone who lost a pitbull mix. Small world, I know. She talked to the guy and sent him a picture I had, and sure enough it was his lost dog. He came by this morning to come and get him and although I was extremely sad, I'm also very happy that he is back with his owner. I've never seen Beau, or Ike I should say, so happy.


Saying our goodbyes. His second Family: Me, Cydne, Tommy. Although Tommy wasn't here to be in the picture.



Goodbye lovable puppy. I hope your owner takes as good of care of you as I did. You will always be my little Beau.

Love,
Kèra

No comments:

Post a Comment