08 September 2009

Visit with Family

Memère

My family and I all went up to Virginia to visit my Memère and Pepère (my grandparents) this following weekend. We have known for awhile of my Grandma's heart problems, but it has just recently become a bigger problem. Glad to say she is doing much better, and as always, it was a pleasure to see them. These are the photos I took while on my visit.




^
My wonderful parents.



^
haha. love you dad.




^
My beautiful sister.



These are some of my favorite photos from this weekend. Posting more soon.

Love,
Kèra

3 comments:

  1. these are beautiful, kera. they could be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ashley! I only wish to one day be published in a magazine, but don't we all. I had no idea you had a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great insect wing especially. Where do your folks live that they have that classic train?

    ReplyDelete