15 August 2009

Chicago: The Tourist Photos Part 1

I must say I have completely fallen in love with Chicago, and for all I know it feels the same way. Chicago is full of the type of energy that makes you want seek and learn; to live your life in the most ambitious of ways. Big city livin' is what many call it, and in many ways it is. But I never once felt overpowered in any way by the tall buildings, only appreciative of the artistry that took place. Chicago is a place for innovation, art, and culture. To capture it in a photograph is almost minimal to what its like in reality, but I hope my photographs can show you a glimpse and help you feel how I experienced this wonderful city.














[More to come soon. I do have over 300 photos to look through!]

Love,
Kèra

No comments:

Post a Comment