08 February 2009

Jail Bait

This semester I am taking a sociology class, and one of the requirements was to go tour the new downtown jail. Let me tell you, it was super scary. We went on Friday morning, and I hitched a ride with Devon. We turned down the wrong way at first and saw inmates inside the gates working, and it freaked me out because they would just STARE at you. They said only about 1% of Lee county's people are in jail, and it is on the downfall. But the ones that are in there, are really intimidating. I wish the pictures would have came out a little better, but lets just say I was a little nervous!

12/365

On a more happy note, I went to Stevie Tomatoes in Naples to go see Kandice's boys' band play. It was super fun. They play Sublime, and Slightly Stoopid cover as well as their own music. Check out Chaefin!

13/365


Love,
Kèra

No comments:

Post a Comment